Whether you’re getting ready for the Super Bowl or the Puppy Bowl, these Teriyaki Wings are perfect for game day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40-42 minutes
3 lbs. uncooked chicken wings (tips removed and pieces separated)
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
½-¾ cup canola oil
1 cup teriyaki glaze
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rinse the chicken wings in cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Whisk together the flour, salt and pepper. Place in a dredging dish (or shallow bowl/plate with a big lip).
4. Place the oil in another dredging dish.
5. Dip each wing first in the flour, flipping to get it coated on both sides, and then tap gently to remove excess. Dip each wing in the oil, turning gently to coat. Arrange wing on the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the wings have been coated.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the wings with tongs, and then bake for an additional 20-22 minutes, until golden on each side.
7. Remove the wings to a large bowl and toss with the teriyaki glaze to coat. Serve warm.
Written and photographed by Sarah W. Caron, sarahscucinabella.com