Make a Sand Bucket Lunch for a fun meal at the beach.
Serve your guests at your beach-themed party a sea-worthy Sand Bucket Lunch with exotic food, “fresh from the water.” Turn simple foods like PB&J into fun sea-themed treats with names like “Peanut Butter and Jellyfish Sandwiches.” The kids will have fun reading the names and loved the fun presentation at our party. Print the Sand Bucket Lunch menus onto white cardstock or other thick paper and attach them to sticks to tuck inside the sand pails. (Find the Sand Bucket Lunch printable menus and food labels at onecharmingparty.com.) Write guests’ names on the shovels. After each child eats their Sand Bucket Lunch, you can use the buckets for games.
Sand Bucket Lunch
White cardstock, sticks
Sand bucket and shovel for each guest
Sand Bucket Lunch Menu:
• Peanut Butter and Jellyfish Sandwiches (Peanut butter and jelly of your choice)
• Deep Sea Oyster Pearls (Use grapes)
• Sea Cucumber slices (Use cucumber slices)
• Crab Legs (Use carrot sticks)
• Fish Crackers (Use goldfish-shaped crackers)
• Seaweed Juice (Use grape soda or grape juice mixed with sparkling water)
Projects written, created and styled by Sara Westbrook and Brittany Egbert for One Charming Party
Photography by Nicole Hill Gerulat