Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
6 russet potatoes
1 cup celery, chopped
½ cup onions, chopped
¼ cup dill pickle, chopped
1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons celery seed
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
1 ½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
Paprika or dried dill (optional)
1. Wash potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water for 30 minutes. Pierce potatoes with a fork to test for doneness.
2. Rinse and drain well; cool. Peel and cube potatoes. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add celery, onion and pickle.
4. Combine mayonnaise, sugar, celery seed, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss lightly to coat.
5. Cover and chill thoroughly.
6. Sprinkle with paprika or dill, if desired. Keep well chilled.
Recipe by Erika Kotite
Photographed and styled by Hillary Black