Usher in the new school year by delighting your children with fun—and practical—finds worth the investment.
1) A lunch box set with personalized faceplate comes in myriad designs and an option to upload your own images, too. getyubo.com
2) Colorful and stylish, this insulated Kora bag is roomy, too. sachi-bags.com.
3) A must-have for cooler fall months, an insulated food jar Foogo Thermos keeps food fresh and warm or cold. babyearth.com.
4) Out of this World lunch box and Solar System sandwich keeper protects food for earthbound trips or when discovering new galaxies. lunchboxes.com.
5) With no additives, Crunchies® Munch Paks are freeze-dried, on-the-go snacks from U.S.-grown fruits and veggies and make healthful companions. crunchiesfood.com.
6) Good Eats snack packs’ organic cotton is preshrunk and washable with fun graphics; the inside lining is BPA-free. fluf.ca.
7) Stop using plastic sandwich bags and generate less waste. These reusable bags are 100% U.S.-made and come in cheery colors the whole family will enjoy. reuseit.com
By Hillary Black and Nina Han