Make Lemon Chicken Spaghetti for a light meal packed with flavor.
Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
5 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1 (7-ounce) package whole-grain spaghetti
1. In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in butter and oil until tender.
2. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
3. Sauté for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
5. Add drained pasta to chicken mixture and toss.
Serve Lemon Chicken Spaghetti with a side of green salad and some warmed, crusty, whole-grain bread for a well-rounded meal.
Written and photographed by Kristen Doyle