Raspberries, strawberries and pineapple combine to make a fruity punch worth celebrating.
Makes approximately 16 servings
1 (12.5-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 (16-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple in juice
½ lb. strawberries, frozen
½ lb. red raspberries, frozen
1 liter club soda or sparkling water
Raspberry Sauce to taste (if desired; recipe follows)
1. Puree concentrate and fruit in a blender until smooth.
2. Place puree in a punch bowl or pitcher, add club soda or sparkling water, and Raspberry
Sauce if desired; combine. Add ice and serve immediately.
1 pint (12 ounces) fresh red raspberries
¼ cup water
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Heat berries, water and sugar in a heavy-bottomed pan until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
2. Carefully pour mixture into blender and puree until smooth (leave vent for steam to escape).
3. Strain and press to remove seeds from the puree.
4. Combine lime juice with puree.
Recipes by Yum Food & Fun Staff
Photography by Bret Gum
Styled by Jacqueline deMontravel