Two cute as can be Easter cupcakes to celebrate spring.
Itty Bitty Sweets Easter Basket Cupcakes
Your favorite cupcakes and frosting
Green food paste
Wilton #233 frosting tip
1. Bake your favorite cupcakes and cool completely.
2. Add green food paste to your favorite buttercream frosting.
3. Frost the top of cupcakes with a “grass look” using a Wilton #233 frosting tip.
4. Add one piece of Gummy straws for basket handle. Add jelly beans to finish the look.
Itty Bitty Sweets Colored Coconut Cupcakes
1. Using the leftover pink and green frosting, add one color to each cupcake. Frost completely to edge.
2. Flip each cupcake upside down into a bowl of shaved coconut to coat top.
Receipes by Page Bowen
Styled by Jacqueline deMontravel, Amanda Heer and Kathy Jo Peterson
Photography by Todd Porter and Diane Cu